200g bread flour
70g light rye flour
30g corn oil
50g finely chopped walnut
1. Mix ingredients into a dough using BFP or ADD method.
2. Mould 240g of dough into log shape and spray water before dipping the dough into topping.
3. Score a few lines across the bread and place onto a greased baking tray.
4. Place in the proofer till double in size.
5. Make 2 loaves.
6. Bake till golden brown with temperature 200 degree celcius for approximately 25 minutes.
(recipe from: Magic Bread House by Elisabeth Siahaja)
but honestly, we (me and my sis. apparently bread-baking is wayy harder than cake-baking so she was giving me pointers. by making almost all of the bread. hehe) didn't follow the recipe that closely. for example, we had a packet of 11g yeast so we can't really use 200g flour for 11 g yeast. so we doubled the portion.
we also don't have light rye flour, whatever that is, so we replaced them with bread flour.
we also don't have the finely chopped walnut, or walnut. so we didn't put any.
my sister's method was a bit different than the method in the recipe. we let the bread (dough) rests for two times. first as a whole and then second as small round-shaped blob in the baking tray waiting to be baked in the oven.
here it is:
ehh...maybe not that delicious looking, but it is really worth the effort. =D