Saturday, November 8, 2014

The cold is here

No, not the cold as in aa....choo! No, not that one. It's the one that blanketed the Besut sky with a grey-ish complexion all day long and blows brisk breath of air that seeps into your bones. There, have i wowed you with my ability to be descriptive? Hew hew.

1. I have been feeling a little bit lonely these past few days. Maybe it's because i am currently one room-mate short, maybe because i am longing to be in the company of my family or maybe because of hormones! I love it when as a woman, i always have that option.

2. It's true. I recently read (not that i don't know about this before, it's just the more recent the reading, the clearer i remember it) that a woman's moods or feelings are highly affected by the type of hormones running amok in her body. This is why when it is 'the time of the month', ladies are prone to be more sensitive and easily irritated than usual. The hormones main function is to help the body prepare for pregnancy, but the aforementioned conditions are the side effects. K, why am i writing all this?

3. I was using my friends' twitter accounts to tweet stuff. Wildly random stuff like:

"It's time for some quality movies to appear in the Malay movie scene."

and

"Kenapa kedai tudung dekat Kuala Besut tu tak bukak? Asal lalu je tutup."

And both tweets got a reply. I'll be honest, if i was tweeting random crap like that using my twitter account, it's unlikely anyone will reply. But somehow, my friends got some interesting feedbacks from MY tweets.

Am i scaring people away?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...