Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What's up?

Let's see. I actually wrote something to be posted here earlier this year, but I decided not to post it due to my inability to finish writing the post and my laziness which kept preventing me from finishing the post. Oh well.

So here we are. Probably the only blog post for the year. So let me keep you up to date, whoever you may be.

1. I was unemployed for most of the year. At home all of the time, except when I went to Malacca (that's what the other post was about) and I went to KL. Pretty uneventful. Most of the time was just stressing out about when I will be employed.

2. Wrote an unfinished (seems to be a running theme) story about coffee. Made me research some about coffee. There are a lot of things that I don't know about coffee.

3. Went to Putrajaya for an interview with Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Pendidikan in April. Don't know if I nailed the interview but I got the job! Insert smiley face here.

4.  Got the job offer. I started in August. Feels like forever ago now that we're in December. Guess what, it's all the way in Johor! I was so nervous in the first month I never go anywhere without turning on Waze. Now a few months in, I can navigate a bit but only close by. I don't know how long it will be until I don't need Waze anymore. Probably a while.

5. It's almost like I'm learning the job again, because I've been unemployed for so long. All the knowledge I had during my practicums are kind of hazy and dream-like. I'm still learning.

Oh, that's not a lot. I thought reviewing my year will take up more than 5 bullet points. Guess I was wrong.

Here's hoping I'll have something more interesting for my year-reviewing post next year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...