Sunday, March 21, 2010

if i just...don't care?

2 twisters. 1 milo. 1 pepsi. By a window. The not-so-busy yellow town.

"Mu cakap direct je. I'm not interested. Sekian."
"Mu cakap senang. Aku tak mboh dia berase."
"Mu wat senyap lagi dok baik."

Staircase. A schoolmate.

"Sena! Napok doh takdi, rasa macam Sena..."
"Hehe. Dok tau awak tengah keje."
"Ada affair ke?"
"Kitorang adik-beradik."


So what if... I leave things the way they are? It's not rocket science, I'm not interested. But my sis said, don't hurt people because you can always expect that to happen to you if you did it. It's karma.


The 'kaki lima'.

"Kalo dia napok kang..?"
"Harap-harap dia dok napok."


But then again, I know myself. I can be one hell of a hater for one day, and a lover the next. The heart wants what the heart wants. Haha. Forget it. It's not happening.
....
...
..
.
Just wish I can say that to him.
Besides, he said your record is not squeaky clean. Something for me to think. Hey, I'm not a saint and I'm not looking for a saint. Just a guy who at least doesn't go around toying his company's feelings. Do not want to be that company. So, if I suddenly have the guts to turn you down, you can always blame him...lalala...
.
..
...
....
.....
Let's face it. The journey will be long and hard. Why tie something up when you can always let loose. And enjoy life.
.
.
.
.
.
p/s; I'm always up for commitment, just not now. Perhaps. Or you're just not the guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...