Sunday, May 1, 2011

blue eyes

i have never left my hometown, kemaman for longer than a few days before my age reach 18 years and i was offered to do TESL (which was what i want to do. is. i mean is.) in a district of about 4-5 hours drive away. which is a new experience. (ooh, forgot about my detour to penang. that one was about a month and a half. penang was nice. i would want to go again^^).

so, when i come back to my hometown this weekend, it seemed like many things have change and because this one is a three-day holiday, i had time to absorb all new facts with clearer head and slower pace. (yes, i am slow. deal with it.)

yesterday, my sis asked me to go jog with her at padang astaka. i don't jog cause if i do then she'll be rushing me to hospital kemaman's emergency room (where most of the staffs already know me) in the next hour. let's not waste the day like that alrite? but i did went to padang astaka

^ this one is not new




and then, my sis brought me to taste her self-acclaimed 'the best nasi lemak' in kemaman.


all i can say is that, it might be the best in terms of 'other people making it'. my mum's would be the best in kemaman (or the best for me, haha^^)

happy mother's day everybody. appreciate your moms;)

2 comments:

tun_telani said...

ehh?? mother's day? today?? really?? shud call my mama then. she's soo bz at school that she's hardly home whenever i called.. haih..
*missing home.. cant wait till the end of nx month..will be home for the whole fortnight! yayy!!

Husna Mohamed said...

i dont think so la teach. saja sebut mother's day sbab takoot lambat2 nnt lupee...hihi^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...