Sunday, May 29, 2011

paltrow is funny and criss is straight.

(this is what happens when you have a lot of free time and you watch Glee too much)

Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holiday makes me think if she's as funny as the character she portrayed in Glee. because if she is, her husband is one lucky guy. there are so many of her lines that cracked me.

Brittany: Why are we sitting on the floor?
Holly: Cause we're in Japan.

Holly: Hello, class. I am the world most famous and stylish divorcee, Wallace Simpson. I was married a bunch of times then I fell in love with Edward VIII and made him abdicate the throne. I had giant hands so a lot of people thought I was a hermaphrodite but that wasn't true. Others said that I was a Nazi sympathizer. That was true. Boy, did I think that Hitler showed promise.

lol XD  


i was having my lunch when the scene of Blaine suddenly kissing Kurt played on my screen and i had to stop eating for a few seconds. okay, that was not the first guy-kiss-another-guy scene in Glee but the other one was a short and not passionate kiss. Blaine and Kurt both have feelings for each other so just (don't) imagine their kiss.

anyway, that kiss scene got me wonder, is Darren Criss (actor who plays Blaine Anderson) really gay? i mean, when i checked out Chris Colfer (Kurt Hummel), he really is what he plays. and Jonathan Groff (Jessie St. James) too! and Groff played straight. it's very hard to tell..@.@

which is why i was shocked when i read from this website, i found out that he's straight. which is awesome. it's such a waste if he's gay. like Rachel said: in the future, give me a vaguely Eurasian-looking children.



this post is really just my way of filling my time.  


credit pics: dailymail.co.uk entertainment.ofwnow.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...