Saturday, September 22, 2012

what happened last thursday

okay so last thursday, i went to that big hall of ours because of the ERIP (ekspo reka cipta & inovasi?) and seminars for our semester 8-ers and me, as an avid photographer (and also, a KSM-sniper) went snapping pictures here and there at the event.

and then there was this Dr. Zailah (philosophy, not medical) giving a very interesting speech and from what i can gather from my friends, she was awesome. well it's not like i wasn't in the hall, i was at back of the hall so i couldn't hear very well. and also, i was talking to classmate/fellow sniper, adzim.

and boy did adzim clarified something to me!

there's this guy, that one of my girlfriends, hidayah, has had a crush on since forever. so i started taking his pictures covertly (using adzim as a decoy, haha!) and afterwards, sighing contentedly; "so...handsome.." (with droopy eyes and all). adzim was mimicking vomiting - as what normal guys should do (i only have my two brothers as a reference for what normal guys do =.=)

here comes the important part of the story:
and suddenly, adzim asked me.
"if he's handsome, then how about X?"
i was taken aback. i was like, no adzim. why would you ask such question?
(background info: i used to text X all the time, and then suddenly we stopped so i thought the rumours would just flew by)
then i said to adzim.
"what about him? he doesn't even like me." (okay, that escalated quickly. haha.)

adzim's face turned serious. like i was telling something wrong and he's about to correct me.

"hey. he admitted differently to me recently."

as usual, my reaction to these kind of statement was calling the bearer of the news a liar and proceed saying he's/she's lying for a few minutes. after adzim swore, (okay, i wrote he swore to God but that sounds wayy serious so i backspaced) i fell silent. adzim teased me for like 10 seconds and then he stopped.

on a totally different time and setting after that, adam asked me:

"if you know that someone is secretly admiring you, would you go for it?"

that was a very heavy question. truth is, i don't know. what should i go for adam? honestly, there has always been one guide from Ayah regarding such matters and i haven't been able to use it (i think i've wrote it in this blog somewhere).

Ayah told me:
"if there ever comes a time when a gentleman approaches you, tell him that you still have Ayah and Ma, alive and well. tell him, if he's really serious, then come see Ma and Ayah. you are still ours - me and your Ma. we are your guardians thus it is only appropriate if one wants the key to have you, one should come to us."
(okay obviously my Ayah doesn't speak english all that well. i paraphrased him. he told me this guide in our mother-tongue of course, silly you.)

so adam, that's the answer to your question. and the situation has never been "a gentleman approaches.." so, the guide has never been used. squeaky-clean, sparkling, new. not even out of the plastic-wrapper yet. i am still waiting for someone to make me get the guide out of the box.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...