Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome!


I have always find my blogspot as a medium for me to pour my heart out, without restriction, unconditionally. But today, that just can't happen. For whatever reason that I'm not going to write down here. Now and never.
Enough about me.
Today, my friends came to my house for the Hari Raya visit. The lads (wah, very the British) were Abu, Azwan, Zul, Shahrafi and Muzammil. Sure hope I don't misspell any of these guys names! Their visit was brief but it was for them to know where my house is located. I've been telling them I lived in some remote jungle, that's why their visit of curiosity was inevitable.
I served them with bubbly drinks (no, no, it's not red wine). Abu was eating and eating with no intention of stopping, until he's about full I guess. Haha. Sorry Abu.
Azwan was hiding behind Abu's big shadow. What's up? I heard his voice but little of his image.
Zul was very cold. All cool and stiff. I wonder why?
Shahrafi was exceptionally silent. Not his usual self, I can say.
And Muzammil? He's all smiles. Less talk. Not that it's unusual. He's been called in class as orang yang berselimut (person wrapped in blanket). You do the math.
I've always received male friends as visitors on Hari Raya. I guess my ladies friends were all busy being a good hostess, just like I was. Although if it's not my friends I won't be very busy then. Haha. Typical last child.
Anyway.
Sorry about the bulls***. I gotta write something.
Thank you so much Abu, Azwan, Zul, Shahrafi and Muzammil for coming. There is one additional thank for Shahrafi, for the reason I will let only him know. But I think he knows.
About the Eiffel Tower, that's where I want to go visit someday and this is a post about my friends' visit. See what I mean?
Whatever guys. Happy holidays. But it's coming to a rapid end for all form fivers I guess. I'm checking into the hostel. So, my fellow bloggers, so long!
Salam.

credit : photo taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/dhritiraju/474089322/. Thank you Mr. Raju.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...