Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Me and Super

What would I do if I had super powers? This is getting to sound like the television series; Heroes. Or is it only me that had super powers? I remember 'Mr. Incredibles' by Disney and Pixar had similar theme to the 'Heroes' series; there are a lot of superheroes! So, what if I was one of them?



You can never satisfy a human being. Everyone has to agree to that. If you ask me, "What would you do if you had super powers?", I would ask you back, "What type of super power would I have?" Now, doors wide opened. The type of super power that you have is all that really matters. Let us say, you said that I can choose. Aha! this is the part that I like the most.

I want to be invisible. From the film Mr. Incredibles and the Fantastic Four saga, I learned that people that can turn themselves invisible can also form force fields. A force field is like a barrier or a solid wall but it is almost as invisible as well. But being invisible does not mean that I cannot be touched, seen, heard, smelled or worse, shot.



Thus, I would also like to be fast. I hate running, honestly but if my ability is to run mighty fast, wouldn't I like running? Haha. So I'd like to be fast, like Dash in Mr. Incredibles. To run with the wind on my face and water under my feet. Sounds heaven. But what if the bad guys have jets that can fly faster than I ran from them?



What about strength? Just punch the jets to make them blow up and then run away as fast as I can. Dash's father, Bob was very strong. Now, very strong sounds very nice. But I don't want to be rock-faced like The Thing in Fantastic Four.



So, I was right about the possibility of satisfying a human being right? Impossible. I would like to be invisible, able to outmatched Usain Bolt and have the strength to pull a plane. As amazing as it sounds, I would still have to go to school and get some education. Knowledge is power, that's why. To conclude this piece of written imagination, I would just like to urge everyone to be thankful for who we are, even if we're not superheroes. You may not be able to fly to the sky, but to jumble one regular job, one part time class, two commitments; one as a spouse to another and one as an obedient son, all in one day is a pretty amazing task. You deserve a 'job well done!' So celebrate life, superhumans!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...