Thursday, July 29, 2010

Red Kebayas

was out today. but all of us did not manage to find that right 'red kebaya' for ourselves. (don't get me wrong - it doesn't have to be a kebaya~wow, but it must be red)

anyway.

stopped at Masjid Jertih. mir, shim and irah need to perform their obligations.


(on the staircase)

me: jie. like'im so much.
jie: who? a?
me: u're good. *sigh*
jie: that i am. haha:D
me: u know y?
jie: how should i know?
me: i can tell.
.........
jie: oh. that's y.

(on the road)

me: *hugs*
jie: y?
me: i'm so glad that's out of my chest!;)
......
me: i've always been like this. adamant not to speak freely anymore, at least not to everyone.
jie: mir?
me: will tell. just give me some more time.
jie: just to make sure of it. :)
me: XD

fooled around until it's dark. the 'pak guard' sternly reminded me,

"Teksi sini jah. Tokleh masuk."

*sigh*. walking then. later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...