Monday, January 17, 2011

practically am embarrassing myself. dot.

I like someone again. I know, I know. Even I couldn’t say it to myself anymore (because of the huge number of collision I’ve had) but who is it that I’m trying to lie to? Myself. Of course.

It was not official. (okay, in the cases of me liking someone, I have to tell it to my closest friends because it only feels real then.) I have only told Ac, which is compulsory. But no one
from IP yet. Not telling because:

a. I haven’t met anyone as trustworthy as Ac. (well yes that fact is debatable but she is my bff)
b. I don’t want to because it’s one thing to tell Ac, it’s another to tell to my newfound friends in IP. Besides, they might have a bad news to deliver if I tell them. Bad news like, he has a gf? Haha. So not knowing means I can still pretend he’s single – even if I’m dying to know if he is.
c. I am still an 18-year-old girl with no mature views of life. (and Ac said this too. I’m not mature enough yet? Is maturity compulsory for me to try to jump into a relationship? – ok, the phrase “jump” was already a dead giveaway)

Okay I should stop before I give anymore dead giveaway. Cause I would like to avoid that. Liking him this bad makes it even harder to perform in class – even more than usual.














*There is one way, I think to find out if I’m ready for this kind of stuff. My sis cried for her bf all the time. Maybe it’s time I test that theory.


2 comments:

tun_telani said...

dari hari tu duk pk.. shud i comment on this or not.. n wut if it caused more embarrassment.. nway.. gatal nk komen jugak..

my dear husna, it's called 'youth'. i think almost everyone experience the same thing (at least i do! back at school, in matrix, in college, n uni). but bare in mind that someday, you'll find someone just for you. insyaAllah..

i dont want to say, u shud focus on ur study, jaga hati, bla bla bla.. just cherish your feelings. maybe sometimes you'll be hurt. but that's life. you gain from experiences, n maybe someday, when you look back at it, you'll have a good laugh bout it.

like a quote that i posted:
“i cherish my memories, the good & bad. Someday, i’ll be stronger & they can’t hurt me anymore.”
-momiji, fruits basket

gambatte!!
ps: bought more handkerchief @ tissue ;p

Husna Mohamed said...

arrr....teacher....

u have just caused more embarrassment...(blushing)
i know, i know. it hurts but at the same time i felt happy. as if a part of the experiences i suppose to feel is complete. haha. i know it's preposterous but it kept happening. haha^^

nway, thanks teach. i'll be ok. not like it's the first time;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...