Tuesday, January 25, 2011

when they say

i kind of blurbed. sort of.

didn't mean to say anything. honestly. if i did want to say something i would've said the name. but i kept my patient (and biting my lips) and i survived the torture of them trying to get the name out of my mouth.

they further tortured me by guessing the correct name. but i hope my poker face was good enough. or at least, not bad that the correct name would soon fly out of their thoughts.

to make the blatant attempt to make me speak seemed endless, they said that i'm not good enough - if indeed the correct name was the correct name. which they did not know, was.

i am not trying to make anyone understand this post. but if you're reading this and know the person of the said correct name, you might say the same thing. and for the time being, i honestly couldn't care less.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...