Monday, September 19, 2011

i love my printer

and no, i don't have some kind of a weird fetish towards machine. please don't misunderstand me=='

i'm suppose to send my Kerja Kursus Pendek for agama today. but after tens of pages of me & a few of my friends', Pixma decided that today is the right day to make me miss my due date. and i have another KKP due tomorrow and that KKP is not date-negotiable. like this one! hah! ottoke...>.<

i guess i'll try it one more time. my hand already looks like i just repaired a rantai basikal. Pixma darling, i'm sorry that the boiling water from the rice cooker hits you sorely on your body. i will make it up to you later. okay? i promise.

okay. here i go. Allah help me.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...