Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sleepless in Seattle

i've never seen the movie and so please stop reading here if you've arrived here because you wanted to read a review of the movie. although, now my life sounds like the movie. meaning: sleepless.

don't get me wrong. i'm not insomniac or something. i'm just overwhelmed with work that i am not burning a midnight oil - more like burning the money of the citizens of Malaysia to keep my room lighted, my computer and printer on & the water heater to boil the water for my not-sleeping drug a.k.a. coffee. thank you Malaysians! (bowing slightly)

it's 6.18am and i haven't slept all night and i have never done this before. i mean, the most late i have ever went to bed at was 5.30am and i still managed to get one hour (before i have to get up for Subuh & class). now i just plan to print my work, izzatiisa's work and get to the bathroom. there's a rumour our Director could be coming to the morning assembly so i'm pretty much dead if i don't go to shower now. later, ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...