Sunday, July 1, 2012

crushes

today, a friend made a particularly hurtful comment.

"you have a crush on for lot of people. but none who does for you." (she's a good a friend, it was a good laugh but it hurt me quite a bit.)

and then, after pondering on the comment for a while, i think i'm kind of glad none of the crush did have a crush for me too.

know why?

because i will outgrew them. i like them a while, stay around, see all there is publicly displayed to be seen and i'll find that the guy's not worth my time. so i'll leave and probably already found a new crush.

the thing is, my sister said crushes can be good. crushes are an inspiration. they make you wake up in the morning, all healthy and happy to go face the world.

there's one crush i hope to find when the time has come. my future belahan jiwa. and insya Allah, Allah will never let me outgrew that one!

2 comments:

tun_telani said...

Ouch! that's hurt - a bit.
but it's really better to have many x-crushes compared to many x-boypren. hihi....

aminn aminn.. insyaAllah, u'll find him someday :)

Husna Mohamed said...

aminnn.. you always know what teach! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...