Tuesday, August 24, 2010

blogging in the class~

mr. j's class have always cathes my eyes and ears to focus to the front (the front of the class or just in front of me a.k.a. my laptop? that's still debatable:P) and today was no different.

i was reading the posts of mohd faizal bin musa (penname: faisal tehrani) on his blog when my ears (which were listening to 'the chosen one'-maher zain) suddenly caught the word 'blog' by one of the presenters at the front; Iniyan.

what is one of my class mate doing in front talking about blogging? i took off the earphone and started listening.

ha! blogging is a nice way to keep a student writing. just let loose, he said, and keep writing;)










although i'm not sure if he meant - blogging in the class. haha.

p/s: one of the most inspiring quote; if you stop writing, chances are you are still holding back. (fb style; i liiikee!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...