Wednesday, August 18, 2010

in the morning

i suddenly woke up. checked my phone for the time.


'2 new messages. view now?'


yeah. why not.


Zul Fadhlin.
Ace.

Zul Fadhlin.
"I'm in a pinch right now."

why? what's the pinch? later-lah.

Ace.
"Beb I mis u.=>"



i miss u too hon;)


then i checked the time. shoot. 6.30am.
'sahur pun terlepas,' in my heart.

then i asked zul what was the pinch. his message;


"I was turned into a phoenix n cant revert back into my human form."

i said,
"A phoenix can text msg? Cool. So r u going to class today?"

he said,
"Yeah..lct class. Next to me is a unicorn n there is a t-rex at the d'pongsu. It appear that transfiguration is a common thing here. But i cant change back. Thats the problem. Humm.."



up to you-lah zul.


enjoying ipgksm n missing kmpp all the while longing for ac's and zul's company=)






photo credit: tq guideportal (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=225922&TabID=2573484)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...